.

Monday, June 28, 2010

Hey Y'all!

This is my first blog so its gonna take some getting use to for me. But My name is Sarah Lynn. I am happily married to my BEST FRIEND!!!! We have been best friends since middle school and togather for 5 WONDERFUL YEARS!!! We have a one year old little boy who is our pride and joy! We are a Navy Family and we love it. Deployments are hard but we get through them because it is the best thing for us and our country.

We are Currently stationed on Norfolk Naval Base in Virginia. And we LOOOVE IT!!! My husband, Anthony, has not yet get to see our new home because we got this place after he was deployed. But that will soon come to an end and we will have our family back to normal agian.... for a little while anyways. Moving to Virginia was a HUGE change for us. We are from a small town in Iowa, with a huge farming community. So living in the city is a drastic change for us but I love it!! I am hoping my hubby will too! Our son does. He always has something to do and someone to play with. Where back in Iowa he rarely had kids to play with unless he went to daycare, which was rare becasue my parents kept him while i was at work. But here he gets to spend all day with Mommy and he has started talking SO much more and he is becoming more and more of a little boy.

Only a little longer until our family is REUNITED!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment