.

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Christmas leave dates were relased, They are on the shorter side but not to horrible. But now its time to decide weather or not to go small on Christmas Presents and go back to Iowa or stay here and be able to spend that extra money on Christmas, our Aniversary and Alexander's Birthday. I just wish home was closer then 18 hours, And we had something that got better gas milage as well. It costs us right about $600 for the drive home (Round-Trip). But that includes the Oil change, Gas, Food and some extra snacks and stuff to have in the car.  And we dont need a hotel room so that is a plus. But I am so unsure what to do. Anthony really wants to go home, He hasnt been home since last Christmas. But he doesnt want to cut it short with money anymore either. Its so frustrating! He wont be able to take leave again until their pre-deployment leave. Which kinda stinks but there schedule is soooo hectic!!
Today is a busy day!! We might be going to the Zoo for Military appreciation day with Miss Heather. Then I have a Scentsy Party this afternoon. I am crossing my fingers for a good turn out at this party. I had one yesterday with a pretty good turn out =) and she hasnt closed the party yet so hopefully she will pick up some more orders!
Well I have to go get Alexander some breakfast and get ready fro the day =)



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment