.

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Baby Gavin will be here in around 14 weeks =)) I am so excited to have another little one!  I am semi scared to see how Alexander takes not getting all the attention but I think he will deal with it just fine.  
I have had to do so much shopping in the last week its ridiculous. Alexander needed an entire word robe because he out grew his 2T's in length this time not because he is a chunk. He if finally getting taller!! And I have been slowly starting on Gavin shopping. Since we are moving I don't want to get a lot of stuff and then have to pack it all up and move it in a couple weeks. (Our move date is in 26 days)!!! 

I am so ready to get moved! A house with our own back yard!! And able to have animals without breaking us with pet fees! PLUS we will be monitored by security patrol 24hours a day. That's nice to know especially since we have a deployment coming up again...  Unfortunately its only a little bit longer then the time Gavin should be here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment