.

Thursday, November 18, 2010

I am so ready to find out if we are having a baby boy or a baby girl!!!! But i really want them to double check that their is only one baby because Alexander keeps telling me that he is having a baby brother and sister and they are both in my belly on opposite sides =/. I am 16 weeks pregnant now, only 24 weeks left!!! I hope it goes by fast but once the baby gets here i want time to DRAG!!!!!!!! 
We are starting to look for a place to move. There is a part of me that wants to stay right here but we are looking for something cheaper but still has 3 bedrooms. I am sick of living pay check to pay check and not being able to save any. 


After getting Tri-care prime in October my baby doctors office has now decided they have to have a referral for me to be seen there. So now I have to wait on that process before I can go back to the doctor... Which sooo is not a good thing because that could take another 2 weeks or more!!!!!  My doctors apt was scheduled for Wednesday and they waited till I got there before they informed me of this bullshit! I could have had this process started or even taken care of before my appointment if they would have freaking told me!!!!!!!!!!  


Then on top of that I have had a Migraine for 3 days now and nothing is phasing it!!! I  have taken Tylenol over and over again and it doesn't even dull the pain. So last night i took Tylenol pm and that didn't really help dull the pain but it did help keep me asleep for more then an hour at a time. Plus Alexander is being a PAIN today! he seems to think he doesn't have to listen to me anymore! and when he does listen to me it lasts for a whole 10 min max! 




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment