.

Saturday, December 4, 2010

well life has been decent...  Anthony's schedule has returned to semi-normal so now he actually comes home and spends time with us, thats a massive PLUS!!!!  I am almost 19 weeks pregnant and haven't been to the doctor in 8 weeks now =// because i am waiting on TRI-care to process my referral. I really wish they would hurry up! We are able to find out what I am having but we cant schedule the ultra-sound until I get the referral!  
We have a few names picked out. But I am not sure which ones I am in love with yet...  I am really starting to wonder if Alexander is right about the twins because i am HUGE!  I haven't gained a lot of weight yet, only about 15lbs [[Thankfully by this time with Alex I had gained almost 40lbs]] but I can tell that I am gaining weight in more then just my stomach area =(... but that just means more working out for meeee! Which will probably be a good thing since it relieves stress and Anthony will be gone for awhile I am going to need it!!! Taking care of a 2 1/2 year old and a baby is going to be a lot of work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




Alexander turns 2 in 16 days =// I can't believe my baby is that old already.  It seems like he was born a few months ago not almost 2 years ago!!!!! 
ONE MONTH =))
2 month's old =))
nine months old =))
one year =))
19 months =))
22 months 
23 months =))
i cant believe how much he has changed since he was born =)... He goes day to day from looking more like me to looking more like Anthony.  But he is still my precious baby. well as he says he is my "Yittle Man" ... But now its time to figure out what we are going to do for his birthday and when we are going to do it =) 





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment