.

Saturday, June 25, 2011

I haven't blogged in FOREVER!!!! so here's a sum up of everything....

I flew my brother and his girlfriend to Virginia, so they could help me drive back to Iowa. It was a long drive, my GPS routed me a way I had never gone before, so I called my mom and she told me to reset it to avoid interstates, well that was HELL it took me on the back roads through Pennsylvania. It was SCARY especially since it was dark and up and down mountains constantly!  But we finally got back on the interstate so that helped but it took us an extra 6 hours to get home. But finally we got home, unfortunately had to stop at a hotel.... i hate stopping. 
I have been home for 2 1/2 weeks, and I am READY to go back. I am so bored here. Alex is too, he is starting to be a pain in my ass because he wants to do something. And there isn't really much for him to do around here. We've been to the children's museum and the park. and to go to either one of those it takes us 20minutes to drive to them at least. It isn't like VA where everything is close. and we miss that!!! 
But other then that it has been so nice being at home. Alex gets to play with his cousins. But we are leaving in 10 days to go back to VA. this time Alberto is going back with me and I  will be meeting my parents 1/2 way in a couple weeks. 

well i need to get the kids something to eat

No comments:

Post a Comment