.

Sunday, May 22, 2011

I didn't get a chance to blog last night, I was EXHAUSTED!!! 

Yesterday, Day #2 without him home.... Actually went rather well. Alex asked for him a lot and every time it brought me to tears. He is such a Daddy's boy so it really kills me that he had so little time between deployments with him. But its life and Alexander will get use to it. This will be the last one that has such a quick turn around... at least for awhile. 
We stayed home all day yesterday, but I didn't get anything accomplished. other then folding a load of laundry, doing dishes and cooking dinner. Other then that my time was spend feeding Gavin. He must be going through a growth spurt because he is constantly eating... though he isn't sleeping as much anymore. But he is almost a month old now, and becoming even more alert =).

Today we are going to the Cheasapeke Jubilee with Miss Heather. It should be nice to get out of the house and do lots of walking =)). That should help me with my weight loss. I have 45lbs to loose and lots of inches.... I haven't measured yet. But my stomach is wayyyyyy to flabby since I have had Gavin.

No comments:

Post a Comment