.

Friday, May 20, 2011

D Day

We said our "goodbye/see you laters" today. A heartbreaking day for sure! I'm not sure if it has really hit me yet today =(. I cried while we said goodbye and while we watched the ship leave. Its really one of the hardest things I have ever done. I can honestly say I was ready to get this deployment started so it would be over but I so wish they didn't have to go. 
I know its his job and I knew that when I married him but it doesn't make it ANY easier!!!!  Especially after delivering our second son 3 weeks ago! I have my normal emotions and then the postpartum emotions making it even worse!!!  I love my husband and I support him every second but I just want him to be home with me and the boys. Its so stressful saying goodbye so often, then when we get use to having them home again they are gone again in a snap of a finger. 

Well enough with the negatives... Today is one day closer till the day they come home. And one more day till I get to go back to Iowa and see my family.... and they get to meet Gavin for the first time!  


I am going to work out and diet during the deployment so I can be the "biggest loser" of our FRG! my weight as of right now I want to loose aprox. 40lbs but I REALLY want my stomach to go down, past where it was at before Gavin!  But I have to figure out how I am going to work out... I am going to have to do it while Alexander is awake or before I go to bed... but I would prefer to do it in the morning so it sets my mood for the day, then add a little extra before bed to help wear me out so I can sleep easier. plus the more I exercise the better!!!  But eating right is going to the be problem especially until i get use to not having Anthony home. I just HATE cooking while he is gone, it feels so pointless to me. I know I still have to cook for Alexander but he could care less if I cook a meal for him or not, and with me dieting I need to cook a well balanced meal that is really healthy and filling to help my diet. 





Well I have things to do since I've been procrastinating it since the ship left.  

No comments:

Post a Comment