.

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WEIGHT LOSS!!!

Gavin Ignacio Martinez was born April 27th, 2011 at 5:00pm! He weighed NINE pounds and NINE ounces and was 21 inches long. And I wondered why I was in pain, lol.  We were released from the hospital on GREAT conditions on April 29th. And so far everything has been going GREAT at home. He is an amazing baby. He sleeps 3-4 hours at a time every night and really only fusses when he needs his diaper changed or is hungry. 

But now its time to prepare for deployment. So I am starting my weight-loss goal again. I  am weighing in at 185 now and by the time Anthony gets home I want to weigh 145-150lbs so thats 35lbs!! I lost 50+ during last deployment. Since I cant start working out yet I am going to try to eat right, which is slightly difficult with Anthony home, he always wants to loose weight but he NEVER wants to eat right. He refuses to eat healthy half the time. And when he thinks he is eating healthy he is drinking A TON of pop!! 

But today I purchased my weight watchers online program again. I am pretty excited to get started but I get 38 daily points which is a TON for me!! I normally get 28-32 and I cant always use those because I am so full. But I am breastfeeding so I need more food to produce milk for Mr. Gavin. And I have noticed that one, I feel like a piggy when we are eating, or when I realize how much I have eaten.

Well Gavin is waking up again..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment