.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

...

Everything has been hectic for the last few weeks, and I am not sure why... we really haven't had a lot going on but it  seems like we have. but it probably doesnt help that i havent been feeling good. It makes me not want to do a damn thing! Which is driving me crazy because i hate that my house is a mess!!! And my DAMN HUSBAND seems to think its not his job to help out! I have to force him to help me do the dishes!! and clean up after dinner... wow!! But he is actually helping me tonight... SHOCKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I went to the dr and I am due May 3rd, 2011 as of the date of my last period calculates but I go in for an ultra-sound on Oct. 1st to go by the measurements of the baby!  May 3rd is my brothers birthday and he would be stoacked if I had the baby on his birthday!! As long as I have the baby before Anthony deploys again I will be happy. I am sure i can do it alone but i just dont want to!

Anthony's ship is being STUPID!!! They are on 4 section duty instead of 6 section [REDICULOUS!!!!] I am sick of it but I am happy that they are no longer on 3 section but 4 isnt that much better!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! I'm a new follower of yours and I have to say, I love the way you've set up your blog :) its so cute! I know I haven't commented before, but I hope to continue reading. If you feel like it, I've tagged you in a post of answering questions, so it is up to you if you'd like to answer them. Congratulations on the baby!

    http://christianandlia.blogspot.com/2010/09/i-love-getting-to-know-people.html

    ReplyDelete