.

Thursday, September 30, 2010

I haven't blogged in quite awhile but that is mainly because every time i try to blog something goes wrong on the internet and it doesn't work right! GRRR! 


Everything has been good with my pregnancy so far, I have been lucky and barely sick! one to two days a week I feel sick and cant do much without making myself sick =( But other then that I cant complain to much about it.  Tomorrow i go to the DR for my first real ultrasound. I am excited, just to make sure everything is developing correctly.  Plus I really want to find out the due date. Because based on the date of my last period I am due May 3rd but when she was doing my exam she said that everything was looking a little small, so I'm worried about that. I am just hoping the baby is healthy!!! 


I am going to try to become a Child Daycare home [C.D.H.]  I have to take some classes and go through some inspections in the house and then I can start watching military brats, lol. But it will also help bring some extra money in. And help us get a good savings built up =)!! I am hoping to get all of this started as close to the beginning of the year as possible, if not sooner! But it says it takes a couple months to get everything processed. I just want to get everything going and settled in before I have this baby and Anthony leaves!  The only bad thing about doing this is I wont be able to go home as often, but that could be a good thing at the same time because it will save us some money!!!!! lol. I will just have to give the daycare parents a lot of notice so when we do go home it isn't as hard for them to have a back up and get it all set up. 


The NAVY pisses me off ooooh so bad!!! Anthony was NOT suppose to be on this next underway because he had some class but they cancelled his class, so a week before they are suppose to leave they inform him that he will be going with them =(. I do think it is a good thing  because we have been fighting a lot and maybe that will help us out a little. But Also because while he is out to sea i dont have to fight with him about spending money all the time!! lol so hopefully we can save some money! But knowing him he will find some excuse to spend money on something! 






No comments:

Post a Comment