.

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Since my husband has been home... more than one of my friendships have changed... Its really pissing me off because they can bitch they dont get to see me but yet they make absolutely no effort to come see me!!!! I know IM being a little extra bitchy about this but its been bugging me for a couple weeks!!!

Its like I was only good enought when he was gone. And thats not happening for awhile. I am sorry that I finally get to have my husband home... after a year its a big deal! I have tried to do things while he is on duty or at work but nope thats not working.

But whatever!!!!! I have "Earl" To worry about now.... stupid hurricane! He is supose to be here tonight but he isnt hitting us head on so that makes it soo much better!!!  We are just supose to get hit with the outter winds and some rain. And we are staying put. I have talked to the locals and everything and everyone is saying we are pretty damn safe where we are!!  Amanda and Madison are coming to stay just for company and that way if Matt gets locked on base they arent alone!!!!

Just hoping that Anthony gets off the Ship before they lock base down!!!! I really want him to be able to come home!!!



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment