.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Im so excited..... but sooo worried

WOW!!!!!!! We had a great day!!!!!
My lover Amanda Weaver had her Party Gal's Party...  And that was AMAZINGLY fun! We got to know things about eachother that we didnt know. And some people may never be able to look at a turtle again.... LOL But we had a great time!!!!
I am thinking about asking the ladies that did our party if they would be interested in hosting a Scentsy party for me and I would host of them. This would have to be in October, Just because the month of September is FULL!!!!!  With my wifey's wedding and batchlorette party! I really wish i could have helped more for that but with Anthony's family here we did a lot of eating out and everything so we really didnt have the money to give. 
But this morning we delivered my Scentsy Products to my hostess. And then we went to get some pregnancy tests....
So i took one test when we got home and it came out negative. so a few hours later i went back into the bathroom... the pregnancy test was laying on the top of the trashcan with 2 lines..... So i told my husband and we decided I should take the other one. And that one came out positive as well... So that means we got pregnant shortly after he got home... Like within a few days after he got home =))...

I am kinda nervous about having another baby with Alexander but I think I will be fine.... But the worst part of it is Anthony will be leaving again shortly after the baby is born =(( But I think we will all be fine. Everything will work out and we will be a happy family... well as happy as a military family can be going through a deployment!!!!


I'm so excited =))



Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Girl! Shane and I tried for so long and it wasn't just happening. Well with him being gone it wont be happening for a very long while. How was your first deployment?

    ReplyDelete