.

Saturday, August 7, 2010

HoMeCoMiNg

My hubby is FINALLY home!!!!  I am soooo happy to ahve him back!!! It has been great! We have had tons of SEX!!! LOL obviously! But it has been AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!! Its so great to be able to lay in bed next to him at night! I can cuddle up to him whenever I want... YAY!!!!!! 

Alexander has taken to him AMAZINGLY!!!!! He is always talking about DADDY!! Or following daddy around! He has been playing catch or doing anythign at all possible with him....


The ship pulled in around 9 am Friday morning!!! It was so much fun! Watching was kinda fun. But it never really soaked in that they were home... It still hasn't compleatly soaked in!!! I cant believe he is actually home... But I am sooooooooo happy to have him home FINALLY!!!!!! But my wonderful feeling of having him home will be short lived... becasue the time he actually gets at home will go by WAAAYYYY to fast and before I know it he will be back out on another deployment!!!! =(( GRRR Navy!!!



Alexander was a PROUD NAVY BRAT!!! He waved that flag like there was no tomarrow... He hit a few people in the face along the way but that kept me in my personal space!!!!! <3 LOL I  wasnt a fan of being swarmed around by strange people..





We got to the Peir about 2 hours early! We helped set up and then just played the waiting game!! Which I am HOORIBLE!!!! I am sooo Impatient its not funny. I have a little more patience with Alexadner but NOT for anyone or anything else so by the time the ship acutally pulled in I was annoyed and ready to go home... But then we took one of Anthony's friends to the airport so he could fly home to his family!!!


ALexander is learning what to do to make a cute picture!!! LOL We were getting ready for teh night before party. Which was AMAZING!!! We had a lot of fun even though we had a last minute change of plans... It kind of sucked, It started STORMING so we had to cancel the "Candle Light Visual Servies" But it was still fun! We sat around and talked and really got to know eachother a little better...





Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Awwww omfg your homecoming pics made my eyes well up! I am SOOO happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am sooo happpy for you girl! I love ya! I'm soo happy your family is all back together<3

    ReplyDelete