.

Sunday, August 15, 2010

Its been awhile since i blogged. But I have been spending as much time as possible with the hubby before he goes back to work =(( I am ready for him to go but at the same time I LOOOVE having him home, We just get on eachothers nerves.... which is understandable we are alwasy together

But his grandparents flew in for the weekend, They decided wednesday afternoon they were flying in, and flew in thursday afternoon. They fly out tomarrow morning, And I can not wait to have my house back and get it CLEAN!!!! Anthony has been yelling at me to stop cleaning while they are here becasue its rude but I cant help it anymore. I had to disinfect my entire kitchen today and then I got one of the bathrooms done before he yelled at me again!!!!

We have been to the beach, and had a wonderful time. Alexander loooves having mommy and daddy there to play with.  He ran back and forth between us. Plus running up to the area his great grandparents were sitting.

I havent figured out how I did all this without his help. It must just come and go naturally... But I dont know. I have had a blast having him home. But I have been missing my wifey like crazy!!!! Along with as Anthony says my Girlfriend!!! LOL I am not use to not being around them all the time.... But he goes back to work at teh end of the week and I will have my time with my ladies agian!!!! PLUS he has duty the day he goes back!!!!! So He goes back to work and has to stay on the wonderful ship... =// Not sure how Alexander is going to take to it though.... He will probably cry when we drop Anthony off at the ship but I think once he gets use to it we wont have any problems anymore!!!!




We got our family pictures taken about a week ago!! and they were AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I looove them!!! Christinia Rush Photography  IS AMAZING!!!!!!!!

I can not wait to get the prints posted around my house!!! They are going to look great!!!!  We will definately be booking pictures in the future all through her!!!! <3

our
wonderful
Family!! <3








No comments:

Post a Comment