.

Sunday, August 22, 2010

SSSSCCCCCCRRRRRREEEEAAAAAAMMMMMMIIIIINNNNNG

I am sooo sick of having no money!!!! Its been a HUGE adjustment to not having the hazardous duty and family separation pay =//.  We have the money to pay our bills but not the money to spend on the things we use to. It really sucks but I am sooo glad he is home... no matter how much he stresses me out sometimes. I am really sick of not being able to go out and do everything I want to do but I think that will be different when I get use to him being home.  Its just a huge adjustment. but Im loovvving it!!!!! its just starting to get old when people ask me to do something and they dont understand that i cant afford to live like i did when Anthony was gone...  Its just getting SUUPER annoying!!!!  I think thats what is causing me to hate being around people right now.

But I have been feeling extra annoyed with everything lately!!! I am hoping its cuz I am Preggers! because thats what we want. Getting prego now would put me due before next deployment, or really close to it. But I am starting to think I am not prego =(( But oh well. I have taken a few of the super cheapo tests and they all come out negative. but im not sure if I believe them or not.  I feel like I am always going to the bathroom, and ALWAYS eating!!!!!!!  Plus im extra moody, and just crabby all the time. Plus no modivation to do anything. Its rediculous!!!!! It kinda makes me wanna cry!!!


but i think im done bitching for the time being.... got to get ready to go see the hubby on the ship today =))





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment