.

Sunday, August 1, 2010

stress-less


I had an AMAZING time with the girls last night!!!! We had a "Mommies Night at the Beach" It was so relaxing... It was kind of awkword though because we kept looking for the kids and looking around for the kids. But we had the "World" lifted off our shoulders. 
But on the negative side, we did see a Jelly fish =// But we think it was DEAD! because it just stayed in the exact same spot for at least an hour.  And it was close enough to sting all three of us and it didnt, SO who knows. But offically today opeend Jelly fish season =// beach might not be happening for awhile!!!!  But my honey wants to experience the beach a little bit. But We may not do it to much, just because the Jelly Fish. I dont want Alexander to get stung... YIKES!!!!!
My wifey's little ones bday party was also yesterday so we had all the girls together... Well minus two, Miss Brittany was busy (Getting married!!!!) and Miss Amanda was visiting her family!!! But we had fun! We got an updated picture of us =)) Just need the two girls in there and we are all in it!!!


 
These girls in the pictures with me... They are my help through WHATEVER the navy throws at us. And I would have not been able to handle ANY of this deployment without not only these 4 but the other 2 who were out of town for this....











My little love bug is learning his sporting ablilities.... He loves sports period!!!! But here he is learning to throw a football. I couldnt help but capture that moment on camrea! His daddy needs to hurry his butt home and help him get his throw down, and learn how to bat left handed because Mommy cant do it!!! I have the hardest time helping him write left handed!!!! But I Love the fact that he is left handed, not only because it makes him more special but it makes his Dad and Great Uncle happier because he will be a left handed baseball player... =))



1 comment:

  1. aww.. :) wish i would have gone to the beach with a girls day!! lucky. haha.. I'm a left hander :)

    ReplyDelete