.

Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Job... yikes

I have been trying to figure out what we are going to do now that Anthony is back home. Well I figured out that we can NOT afford me not to go to work. Unfortunately! I really wish i didnt have to, but in a way im glad i do. It is a way for me to get out of the house and have some ME TIME!!!! My only problem will be finding a place to take Alexander while I am at work.   [[Anyone has any Ideas???]]

I was really hoping to just find some kids to babysit at home and then I didnt have to worry about getting a job. But that isnt working out for me. Scentsy isnt working out well enough to help us out drastically like we need it.  I just dont understand how... we had between 6 and 700 left after bills while he was gone. Now we are getting 500 less but we dont even have the extra 1-200 left. Its really upsetting me.

In a way I wish we could get out of our lease on the 3 bedroom and switch to a 2 bedroom apartment. That would save us a couple hundred at least in just rent. But we cant do that so whatever.   And if we could trade in the jeep to a car that got better gas mileage that would help a hell of a lot to. But thats not an option... UNFORTUNATELY!!!!!!!

I just want to scream and cry!!!!!!




Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. you should read the Dave Ramsey financial peace book. Hubs and i were in a really tight spot last year with medical bills and credit cards and we followed Dave's program and paid off 12,500 in debt in 6 months.

    Its hard but we did learn alot! hope this helpsd

    ReplyDelete