.

Friday, April 8, 2011

contractions contractions contractions

I am having contractions all the time, but they aren't close enough together to go to the hospital! Hopefully they are at least dilating me more, so maybe on Monday she will keep me when I go in for my appointment... that would be GREAT! 

With Alexander I wasn't in this much pain until the week i delivered him, so maybe that's what this means =] Well I sure HOPE SO!!!! 

Tonight is our first FRG meeting for the ship so hopefully I don't go into labor during it or before it. I would really like to go and see what is going on and everything for this deployment! 
If carrying a baby isn't stressful enough the freaking government cant agree because the idiots of America decided it would be smart to vote in a split congress... So now when it comes to the budget they are fighting over it instead of getting something accomplished, a bunch of freaking 2 year old's is what they are acting like!!!!!  If they don't get this figured out by midnight tonight, the government "shuts down" but these idiots have decided not to continue to pay the military during the government shut down. So if they don't get something figured out then we will get 1/2 our check on the 15th because they will only pay for what happened before the shut down. But they are still expected to report to work like nothing is happening and just not get paid for it. Well eventually we will get paid for it, but the government is slow enough with back pay i cant imagine how long it will take to repay the entire military for at least 1/4 of a month... smh

No comments:

Post a Comment