.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Last night was the first FRG meeting... of the deployment, we still have a little while before it starts [a really little while]!! But it was fun, the new board has a lot of new ideas that will be fun to do. And as long as we can keep ourselves busy then deployment will fly by !!! well it should fly by anyways because I am going to be juggling a toddler and a new born.. YIPEE!! lol 

I am really excited for Gavin to get here!!  I have been carrying him for 37 weeks... and man am i exhausted, lol! My back pains are getting worse and almost unbearable at times!!! Yesterday I debated on going to the hospital because it hurt so bad. But I got it under control or at least tolerable... but they are acting up again today... hopefully they either come with contractions so i can go to the hospital or they aren't very painful. 

Then this morning... I woke up and looked out the window and my Bran NEW freaking explorer has a damn flat tire!!! OHHHH I am pissed!!!  But I have to wait for Anthony to get home from work...to take it somewhere to get fixed =// hopefully the Dealer because we paid for all that crap so they have to fix it for free instead of us paying for someone to do it. But we also have a birthday party at 2... and he may or may not be off work by noon =// ughhhh!! 

I really dont want to miss the birthday party because its for my wifey's daughter!! She is turning 5. And her mom is having her baby monday =))

No comments:

Post a Comment