.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Welp.. .no baby yet... UGH!!!  But I think its getting closer to time because I am super irritable and having more pain!! I was planning on having the doctor scrape my cervix/membranes on Monday but now i don't think I will because of this damn boat!!  But I am still thinking about it because I really need this baby out of me. I am in serious pain! I cant sleep at night anymore because laying down causes heartburn and moving hurts! 

I feel bad for my 2 year old and my puppy because they both get the blunt end of my mood swings because they are with me all the time =( but there isn't anything I can do about it unfortunately. But having a toddler who is learning things all the time that can get him into trouble probably doesn't help. Plus a puppy who is chewing on everything because he is teething plus just being an ornery puppy. Normally I would think its cute but now its driving me insane!!

I went to the hospital on Wednesday evening because I was having contractions that were coming every 3-4 min but they weren't painful to me at all. So I called the doctor and she told me to go get checked out just in case. So after nothing registered on 3 monitors they switched me rooms and finally got the contractions to read. But unfortunately they weren't dilating me =(. So they sent me home.  So Thursday and Friday  Heather and I walked down at Ocean Front. I have been having some pretty strong contractions but no set pattern =(.  I'm hoping I will go into labor tonight/tomorrow. But the way its going i'm so not holding my breath on it =(. The way everything has been going I don't look for this baby until my induction on the 27th/28th. 

No comments:

Post a Comment