.

Monday, April 4, 2011

I am now 36 weeks pregnant! YAY!!!! I had a doctors appointment this morning and I am already 3 centimeter's dilated =))!!! Now I just have to get these contractions coming stronger and closer together!! 
My uterus is measuring weird. Last Monday it measured at 34 1/2 weeks and today i measured at 37 weeks. =// But it got me an ultrasound!! I haven't had one done since I was 20 weeks pregnant. I'm so excited to see my baby again =)) 

I am so ready to have this baby.... I am really ready to go into labor and have a healthy baby =)!! Gavin Ignacio is ready to be born, Mommy is having contractions :-) they are about 20-25 min apart right now... but that could go away or continue for over a week =( we have to wait till they are 3-5 minutes apart to go to the hospital

No comments:

Post a Comment