.

Wednesday, March 30, 2011

braxton hicks =//

I have been having these "fake contractions" for about a month now =// starting right around 29 weeks and I am now 35 weeks. =// I am kinda worried they are a sign that Gavin is coming early because they are getting stronger and stronger. And semi-regular. I go back to the doctor Monday, and I am kinda hoping they will check me to see if I have started to dilate yet. 
I hope I have because I would like to deliver this kid as soon as he is healthy enough, because i seriously feel like a gigantic whale. I cant do much without having to stop to breath or stop because I'm having a contraction or severe back pain. 

But on a plus side we got everything sorted out with the life insurance company/bank  and they realized they fucked up and took the hold of the checks so we no longer have to worry about that. The money will be out of their bank and into our personal checking accounts very soon!!! and then instead of just owning the Explorer we will own the jeep as well and probably be trading that in for a car for Anthony.  It might cost us more in the near future but in the long run it should save us money on gas =)) and probably insurance too!!  Its so ridiculous that the 2006 jeep costs us more to insure every six months then the 2011 explorer?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment