.

Wednesday, March 23, 2011

nearing "D-day

With this schedule I can seriously say I would rather them be on Deployment... They are preparing for the 6-9 months they are going to be gone (In a matter of weeks) and we pretty much NEVER see them!!!  1/2 the ship is stuck onboard until midnight or later tonight for some stupid drill thingy they have to go through.  But After a Duty day Saturday, out to sea Monday, and not home until around 6pm Tuesday, then goen again today and probably not home until late tomorrow again I would rather be going through deployment.

On deployment at least I know I cant see him except for our skype dates that are few and far between =//. explaiing to a toddler that daddy cant come home because he has to stay late on the boat... hell i might as well be talking to a flipping wall, it would probably listen better and not fight the answer!!! 

But I seriously don't understand WHYY the hell they need to be doing this shit this close to deployment. I think we have been through enough this year!!! and its only MARCH!!  But since this ship has been home (only since August) they have either had to work late, stand extra duty, or been out to sea more then then have had time with their families!!!  No wonder this ship has HIGH divorce rates!!  Its harder then HELL to deal with. If the stress of the kids isnt enough, you never know when you get to see your SO makes it better!!!  UGH i can not wait until his time on this POS is OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and I still have 2 years... FML! 


No comments:

Post a Comment