.

Monday, March 7, 2011

My family will be here in DAYS!!!!!!!! I'm so excited!!! I can't wait! This will be my brother and parents 2nd time in Virginia. And of course Jenna's since she got to spend a whole month with me this past summer =))!! But It will be my sister's first!!!  
Crossing my fingers Anthony gets his leave papers ASAP!!! Since they arent getting "pom" leave (pre deployment) he is taking the week off while my family is here!! We are going to get family pictures taken with everyone... all 12 of us!! It will be the first time we have gotten whole family pictures taken since Anthony left for boot camp... Greenly was only a few months old and Kora wasnt even thought of yet... and neither was Gavin but he is still in my belly =))!! 


We are finally getting everything settled in the new house.... moving is such a pain! Especially being pregnant!! This little man LOVES being in my diaphram and making it hard to breath which makes it hard for me to get anything done =(. But there are no more boxes in the Living room and Kitchen!!!! just a few in Alexander's room (now that we got his dresser in and all put together that will change) And I still have to put together Gavin's stuff for his room but that wont take me to long... Just have to set up the crib and get his dresser!!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment