.

Sunday, March 27, 2011

"But I'm telling myself I'll be okay, even on my weakest days, I get a little bit Stronger"
The lyrics I pretty much have to tell myself every day. The stress of everything is really getting to me! Preparing for a Deployment, and a Newborn while also dealing with the stress of a RETARDED work Schedule!!!  This week (starting Sunday-Today [sunday]) Anthony has been home, not including sleeping time, about 48 hours, only because he had last Sunday off. And wont see him again for a little while at least!  

But then on top of that, I am having contractions, a lot of them! every day. Some of them are just braxton hicks but some of them make me stop and breath through them. I know its to early for Gavin to be born but I don't know how much longer I will last. And we have SO much to get done before he gets here!!!  I finally got the play-pin and swing but they are both still in the box because of Alexander!  We dont even have a dresser for him yet =// and that needs to be set up ASAP. I am thinking about just getting the plastic ones for now just because Anthony really doesn't have time to help me set up a dresser.

I need some sort of "out" as a stress reliever because I am really going insane with a child in the terrible two's, being pregnant, and preparing for a deployment most people would go INSANE!!! which just proves that Military wives are really cut from a different cloth! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment