.

Thursday, July 1, 2010

25 weeks of deployment

So tuesday was 25 weeks since my wonderful husband deployed!!! It has been a very long time since i have seen him but it has gone by pretty fast. But I am starting to resent him for being gone for so long =/ I know i shouldnt but I do. I have been rasing our son alone for almost a year now and it is tough. I havent had a break from anything in 4 months. I get up every morning and get our son something to eat then we head to the gym. and come home and deal with the on sets of the terrible twos.


There is nothing that my husband can do about this but it is really starting to take effect on the way i feel. And since I am a stay at home mom because we only have ONE vehicle and he will take it to work everyday I cant go back to work. I sell SCENTSY which is a nice way to make money. But i havent gotten it going enough to make a lot of money on it. I am working my BUTT off trying to but nothing seems to be working. I love the product though.



I love my life and I dont want anything to change, except my husband to go up in rank and make more money. We really have to budget everything out and dont always have the extra money to do things.. Which is hard when he hits port and wants to spend REDICULOUS amounts of MONEY!!!



I am having a horrible day and have been soooo easily agrivated today it isnt funny!!! I am hoping the gym will help tomarrow. I am planning on using all my anger to work out and I HOPE that will work sooo much!!! I need this to work. And I want this weight to fall off already!!!


I love my husband so much and I dont think he realizes how much i do love him and miss him!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully things are improving in your days. :) I started following you- it's so cool to see so many people on here. I'm glad I started blogging now that I realize how active it is! LOL
    Always-
    Hannah
    http://overseasnavywife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete