.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Its so close but so far away

My huney Is coming home so soon. But it is SOOOOO far away still. My todo list is growing more and more everyday. I think my house needs to be SPOTLESS and he is yelling at me when I tell him I am cleaning. He doesnt care waht it looks like as long as he gets to have family time.  Well I want to have family time to but if my house is a mess its going to be difficult to sit on teh couch and watch TV with him instead of cleaning. (Thanks Lisha <3 u!)

I am dreading that when he gets home I am goign to have to scream and yell at him to pick up after hisself instead of me doing it for him. I am not his maid and I will NOT be his maid. I only have one one little one (as of now) To clean up after, besides my self. SO This is your news flash baby.... I am not going to be nice about it =))

Then we have our families complaining we arent going back to Iowa. Well Im freaking sorry we cant afford to go to Iowa, It costs us a wopping six hundred dollars to go back. If they want us to go back then THEY have to pay for it.  We can not afford it and I am not taking out a loan to go home to see our families. That is rediculous.  Plus Anthony has NEVER seen his "new" home. He doesnt knwo wehre we live or how to get to the beach, NOTHING> He needs to learn his way around before we drive 1100 miles to go home.  But If he wants to go back home I told him taht we could go back for a week and HE had to get the money from his family. I dont expect my family to pay for things becasue while we are there we live with my family. 

I am thinking A LOT about what Anthony wants to do and if it would be good for our family. I love him and I want him to be happy. But switching branches is extreme, but I am starting to think it might be better.  He is gone for 18 months and then home for 2 years.... That would be nice. But thats not how it always works.


Well its little mans bed time so I better get off the computer and put him to bed =))

No comments:

Post a Comment