.

Sunday, July 25, 2010

SCREAM, LAUGH, CRY

I am so unsure on what I want to do right now. I want to scream becasue Deployment is really taking effecting a tole on my life. I can not think of ANYTHING but how long it has been since i seen him. I love him to DEATH but I am really despisng him for leaving me alone to take care of OUR son. We got in a fight over some bull---- today. It was seriously just stress taking over our words and we werent even thinking. =((

Then on top of deployment stress I realized we are losing almost $500 a month when he gets home. That is going to put a HUGE hole in our money problems we already have now. It is REDICULOUS how little the Military pays. I dont get it. I mean they are defending our country and they dont even get paid enough to qualify above the low income line. over half the people in teh military qualify for foodstamp benifits. thats not right. My husband joined the military because we had our son at a young age. We thought it would help us get a better start. But instead we are barely making enough money to pay all of our bills and buy the extra things we need.  I know I am going on and on about this but I do not understand it AT ALL!!! I love my husband and support everythign he does but I just dont get that they are paid so LITTLE!!!

1 comment:

  1. I say the same thing love.. I don't understand how low they get paid for everything they do.. It's really not anything.. we are considered low income..and it really sucks.. we joined because of Hailee as well..and thought this will help a lot, but you struggle your way through..and money is always tight.. it all comes along with how hard of a life this is.. and they don't get paid what this life is really worth. it sucks :/

    ReplyDelete