.

Sunday, July 11, 2010

UGH

I am now thinking about moving back home for a few months of this next deployment next summer. We could save up some money and get to spend some time with the family. But Im not sure that I could do it because I wouldnt live on my own. I would have to live with my family. But I think I could handle it for a little while .Oh well I have a while to decide. It will probably be decided on how fast I get pregnant. Because my family could really help with a toddler and a newborn. I have not mentioned this to ANY of my friends so as they read this my phoen will be going CRAZY!!! They would be the reason I dont move back. But I could spend 500 a month instead of over a thousand..... hmmm
But I have been enjoying my time with the wives. It is wonderful to be able to get out of the house and be with people that understand instead of PRETENDING to understand!!! I love my friends at home but their fake symapthy is annoying!!!!! I cant wait to see them again... Well kind of. I want to see my family but some of my friends I could leave out without feeling bad!!!
I miss my hubby SOOO MUCH!!! I cant wait for him to be home!!!! The night before party is going to be a BLAST, its our last get togather before our husbands come home =)). I cant wait to have new pictures of my husband and I to make new blog headers!!! We dont have any pictures together except for our wedding pictures taht were taken in December!!!!
Well I need to get ready for the day!!!! I have so much to say but none of what i want public!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment