.

Thursday, July 22, 2010

stress has taken over my life

Homecoming is just around the corner and I am stressing about getting everything perfect. I know my husband will not care if the house is spotless and can pass a white glove test but I DO CARE!!! Its the first time he will ever see our home! I am so excited for him to see what it looks like and learn his way around but i am scared he is going to hate it, and blame it all on me. But I am sure he wont, Its just one of those fears that no matter how much I try to avoid the thought, I still think it. Expecially since I am petrified Alex wont take to him and Anthony will be upset about it. Well Anthony when you read this please realize that its not your fault, ALexander has a short memory
Well since my break down the other day I have been feeling really really good. I am excited about homecoming and now realizing all that i have to get done before it comes. Its so exciting and I have butterflies. It seems like everytime he is gone for more then a month i get butterflies when i think about seeing him again.
I am pretty nervous on how homecoming day is going to go with Alexander. I think its gonna be difficult becasue he LOOVES the water, but I am going to take the portable DVD player for him to watch movies, Plus my love Amanda is going with me to help!!! =)) I have no idea what will be going on during homecoming and all that. I have found my way to most of the Peirs and I dont think it will be very hard to get to the rest of them. But he should be around the area I know how to get to!!
The night before party is going to be FUNNN!!! My wife Alisheau is keeping Alexander so I dont have to keep him out till after 10! =) And if everything goes as planned homecoming will be done and over with ASAP and we can come home for some much needed family time!!! ;))

1 comment: