.

Friday, July 23, 2010

My first award

This was given to me by my Wifey!! I <3 her!!! But I use my blog to vent and just get my thoughts out of my head so they make more sense when i read them =))!   But I am new to this and I love doing it. It relaxes me and gives me time to think about everything. Then most of the time my friends go through and read it and tell me what I should and Shouldnt do.

Well I guess I am supose to tell you random things about myself... So here are 4 (one for every person I tagged in this)
one
I am really freaking sick of living alone!!!!!!
two
I have met people here that I wish I would have met a hell of a lot sooner because I dont know how the HELL i lived my life without them!!! <3
three
there are times when I think that my life is NEVER going to get any better and my husband will never get off that stupid ship!!!!
four
I love my little man with all my heart! He is my pride and joy! I would never be able to make it through  deployment without him =)) But  I can not wait to give him a little brother or sister!!!!

1 comment: