.

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Friends....


I had been regretting my move out to Virginia, because we moved out here in February and my husband doesnt get home until August. But at the time he was supose to be home in June and I wanted to get to know the area before he got back so we werent clueless on everything. But 3 days after moving my husbands deployment was extended. So we could have Stayed in Iowa and had more money saved up and able to continuously put money in Savings, while I also could have continued working. But after these last couple weeks I am so glad I didnt. I have made the best friends that I could ask for...

I met Amanda when our husbands were in Basic Training together, and they are now sationed on the same Base, doing the same job!! Then I found Rashell on one of the military spouse websites shortly after moving here, I talked to her a lot on facebook and text messages but never met her until I got back from visiting my family in June. Rashell introduced me to Alisheau! We have been talking ever since and now we hang out like everyday, and never get bored of eachother. She feels like that friend I started preschool with and we grew up together!! I have only known these girls in person since February of this year I am pretty sure they will be lifetime friends!!!!

I have been having the most amazing time with these girls, no matter if we are sitting at eachothers houses just hanging out or spending the day at the beach it is always a blast!!! We can talk about anything and everything. It never feels out of place to talk to them about whatever is on my mind. Most of my issues are deployment issues and the only people who can understand waht it is like is the people who went through deployments themselves. Its pretty annoying when people tell me they understand how I feel because they have gone a few days without seeing there spouse.

I know I am crazy for moving 1100 miles away from my family only on the hope that I would find friends and be able to handle this deployment on my own. Well I did it. I am happy with my decision no matter how many times i change my mind. We are a military family and it takes risks to surive! But I have the best friends I could ever ask for! I just wish they all lived a little closer-- like NEXT DOOR!!!! I have made more close friends in the past 5 months then I made in highschool, but I dont like the drama so I hung out with guys and to this day my husband and I share a super close friend!! I only talk to a few girls from highschool and i dont want to talk to any of the others!!!


well to sum this ups I LOVE MY LIFE AND I WOULDNT CHANGE IT FOR A THING!!!! THE MILITARY LIFE IS HARD BUT IT ALWAYS HELPS TO MAKE SOME GREAT FRIENDS!!! THEY MAKE THE TIME GO FASTER WHILE YOUR MISSING YOUR HUSBAND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment